In 1997 I left Engineering behind and started a sixteen year love affair with wine. I started out working in the vineyards of Sonoma County and soon moved to the winery side of the business. I helped design and build a small winery and became the winemaker in 1999. I was the head winemaker of a small winery for six years and have been consulting for small wineries for the last ten years.
I have extensive experience making:
- Barrel Fermented and Tank Fermented Chardonnay
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot
- Syrah and white Rhone wines
- Spanish and Italian varietals
- Appassimento and Amarone style wines
- Port style wines
- Small home winemaker lots to lots of several thousand gallons
I offer all aspects of winemaking consulting from harvest to bottling. My professional services include:
- Phone consultations
- Harvest and grape evaluation
- Crush and fermentation consultation
- Winemaking consultation
- Wine aging / barrel evaluation
- Preparing wines for bottling
I can assist you with various winemaking needs from one time blending sessions to whole process winemaking. I’ve assisted home winemakers to professionals in the industry.
I offer in-person consultations and phone consultations by appointment.
Call me to discuss your project and your winemaking needs. 707-321-0890 or send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.